Monday, October 22, 2012

Emily Wynthein - Senior 2013

 Emily Wynthein - Senior 2013


Its always a privilege when you get to photograph somebody you know, its a whole other ball game when that person also happens to be your best friend! Emily is basically one of those people who God has placed in my life in such a way that i could never even imagine my life now without her in it. She's caring, compassionate, selfless and has the greatest sassy side [when she lets it show]. She's responsible for basically anything i've ever done outside of my comfort zone starting with dirt bikes and leading up to persuading me that i was capable of free climbing a death wall this summer in Montana. I still don't know how we lived through that.. but enough of my rambling- enjoy feasting your eyes on theses shots of my gorgeous friend! 







4 comments:

  1. I don't have words to describe your beauty Emily or you talent Lexi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi,

    remember me? I just saw that you became friends with my dad on FB, and then saw your link to your blog! I didn't know you were a photographer!! How awesome! :) These pictures of Emily are STUNNING!! Great job!!

    Oh yeah, and can I just say that I'm incredibly jealous you got to spend all summer in Montana!! What exactly did you do there???

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl!! wow.. its been SO long! thanks for all the kind words:) Montana was FANTASTIC.. best summer of my life. i was a counselor and a wrangler- such an amazing experience. how have you been?

      Delete
    2. I've been great!!! I'm still in high school - a junior. :) Can't wait till I can graduate and find out what the Lord has planned for me. Don't know if you know this, but we're living in Ohio now. Lovin it here!! Glad you're doing great. :)

      Love,
      Manda

      Delete